Hello everyone! My name is Elizabeth, and I want to welcome you to my 8Y08 technology blog!
I am in my first year of the Consecutive Teacher Education program at Brock University. I recently graduated from Brock University before, with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Child and Youth Studies. I'm super excited to start the next chapter of my life, in education! I have wanted to be a teacher for a long time, and now I finally get to live out my dream career.
I recently just came back from London, England, as I was living and working there, as a primary teaching assistant for children with special needs. Working alongside a teacher was wonderful, as I learned so much from her, but it made me want my own classroom even more.
I currently work as a math and language arts tutor, as well as at working at the YMCA Before and After School Program as a daycare teacher. I love working with children of all ages and have a passion for community service.
I am extremely excited to start this course and learn everything that technology has to offer. I must admit, I am not the most tech savvy person out there, but am I willing to learn and grow, so that I am able to incorporate technology as much as possible, into my classroom. I was very impressed with the first class, and was eager to participate in all of the activities with the rest of the class. I wasn't even aware of half of the apps that are out there that can be used in the classroom. I will definitely be taking what I learn from this class and putting it to future use.
Until next post!
- Elizabeth
Genius Hour With Miss Nash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Instructional Planning Pt. 2
EDBE 8Y01 Instructional Planning: Part Two NAME: Elizabeth Nash Grade: 3 Subject: Mathematics ...
-
This week I have chosen the song that I want to play on the piano. I had several ideas in mind for songs, and it was a tough choice, but fi...
-
What is Genius Hour? It allows students to do research on an area or topic that is of interest to them – fueling their passions. That’s...
-
In today’s highly technical society, it is exceptionally easy to grab information off of the internet, but crediting who has the right...
No comments:
Post a Comment